Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #7
HerfManiac
Herf Meister

I'll have to revisit these soon. The thousand series Padrons were a go to back about 20 years for me. Always delivered a nice, and to me, almost chocolate/mocha/coffee character. I used to diligently look for the Anniversario line during the cigar boom, with no luck, but when I finally got my hands on a few.....Wow.... I used to try to find the really elusive cigars back then, the OpusX, AshtonVSG, Padron Anniversario but it seemed like you had to know someone to get any.
You four eyed bastard geek peckerwood son of a bitch, you better hope I never see your ugly nerd face in my waking moments or I'll leave you looking like a possum that tried crossing I44 with a blindfold on!---Briandg
HerfManiac is offline   Reply With Quote