Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 06-14-2022, 05:12 PM   #1
wesley

Mild, sweet cigar needed

thats what would do for me. Mild and sweet with a 52 or bigger ring size. Any suggestions?
wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 09:21 AM   #2
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesley View Post
thats what would do for me. Mild and sweet with a 52 or bigger ring size. Any suggestions?
I can't say its sweet, but a good, relatively cheap, mild smoke is the Man O' War Virtue being the best i can think of.

I'd suggest some cc's as well, but with the supply problems, panic buying before the price increases, etc would make them difficult to find likely and not worth the current price if you did find some.

The Virtue is the only mild yet flavorful smoke i can think of
I have honestly never had one taste sweet, and I'm a variety nut, so I have tried a lot of different Cigars

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 12:07 PM   #3
Husker

Baccarat
Old 06-15-2022, 12:16 PM   #4
bipolar
Club Member

Maybe some offering from the Deadwood Cigar Company?
Old 06-15-2022, 12:20 PM   #5
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar View Post
Maybe some offering from the Deadwood Cigar Company?
That's a good suggestion if you are inclined to go the flavored/infused route

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 07:03 AM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Two names from a long time back! Welcome home Wesley and Husker!!!
I will echo the Baccarat suggestion.

Is it the Java from Drew Estate that is sweetened? There's another, and I can't get the name to come forward in my mind. It is something I have had recently, too.

Alec Bradley Mundial. I wrote a review on it a few years ago, it was a fine cigar, but the flavor was much too sweet and flowery for me to really enjoy it. It lit well, burned flawlessly, construction was top-notch. The flavor, however, was too much for me.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #7
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Sweet - Look around for GTO Hypnotic toro.
It's 100% dominican puro, mild+ in strength, and has a sugar cane rubbed cap.

John
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 11:11 AM   #8
Husker

Damn. Been here over 20 years and have all of 250 posts. I believe I have smoked an average of 5-6 cigars a day during that time so I have probably smoked over 40,000 cigars since I joined. Lately I have been wearing a straw hat with a Cigar weekly logo I got at a pretty big herf we had here in Houston at a really nice place many moons ago, can't remember the name, but there were over 20 of us who showed up. Those days are long gone in the cigar world.
Old 06-17-2022, 11:18 AM   #9
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker View Post
Damn. Been here over 20 years and have all of 250 posts. I believe I have smoked an average of 5-6 cigars a day during that time so I have probably smoked over 40,000 cigars since I joined. Lately I have been wearing a straw hat with a Cigar weekly logo I got at a pretty big herf we had here in Houston at a really nice place many moons ago, can't remember the name, but there were over 20 of us who showed up. Those days are long gone in the cigar world.
Was it for the RTDA trade show in Houston in 2007? We met at 10 Downing Street on Upper Kirby Drive. They were hounded out of business when Memorial Hermann bought the entire building.

That's where I met you.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 11:28 AM   #10
Husker

That was it.