Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

View Poll Results: Rate the New Andretti Cigars
Bad 0 0%
Fair 1 20.00%
Good 2 40.00%
Excellent 0 0%
Superior 1 20.00%
Smooth 1 20.00%
Round 0 0%
Consistant 2 40.00%
Peppery 1 20.00%
Strong 0 0%
Sweet 2 40.00%
Mellow 0 0%
Nutty 1 20.00%
Clean 1 20.00%
Sharp 0 0%
Balance 1 20.00%
Blah 0 0%
Dull 0 0%
Mild 1 20.00%
Inconsistant 1 20.00%
Tasty 2 40.00%
Spicy 0 0%
Earthy 2 40.00%
Flat 0 0%
Light 0 0%
Rich 0 0%
Bitter 0 0%
Creamy 0 0%
Even Burn 2 40.00%
Fresh 1 20.00%
Not Fresh 0 0%
Good Aroma 1 20.00%
Bad Aroma 0 0%
Easy Draw 1 20.00%
Hard Draw 0 0%
Complex 1 20.00%
Would smoke again 2 40.00%
Would recommend this cigar 2 40.00%
Would not recommend this cigar 0 0%
Enjoyed this cigar 2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Andretti Cigars
Starting Member

Post GET THE NEW ANDRETTI CIGARS AT 25% OFF THE RETAIL COST FOR ALL CIGAR WEEKLY MEMBERS

FROM NOW TILL MAY 3RD!!

If you are interested in trying the NEW ANDRETTI CIGAR LINE, I decided to offer the members of cigar weekly the opportunity to purchase the NEW Cigars at a 25% discount off the Retail Price. This is a one month promotion beginning now April 3rd, 2009 until May 3rd, 2009. You can purchase 1 cigar or 200. There is no minimum to your order. We sell the cigars in refill boxes of 24 and we also sell wooden gift boxes as well. These are all Dominican, Hand Rolled Cigars. These cigars have been getting a good response from cigar smokers all over the country. This is the only place you can receive the 25% discount. Below are the prices and sizes of the cigars. These are the origional prices, not the discounted prices. If you would like to know more, please email me at Andretticigars@gmail.com or call me at 610-960-7671.

If you are a Tobacco Retailer and would like to bring the New Andretti Cigars in for your customers, I will be more than happy to discuss that as well. There is a new promotion starting soon for Tobacco Retailers only. If you would like to know more them please give me a call or email me.

I am also including the gift box prices. On the giftboxes we offer a free brass plaque with name, business, etc. engraved! All giftboxes include a cutter. They come in Maduro as well as Connecticut Shade Wrappers. They come in Boxes of 24 or you can just purchase just 1. It all depends on how many you would like to purchase. There is no minimum order.
I must ask, how did you hear about our cigars?

Unfortunately, we are unable to sell directly to the customer if you live in California and Louisiana due to the tobacco laws in those states. Although if you are a tobacco retailer then all we would need is your tobacco resale number and your sales tax id and then we can sell to you. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Commendatore 60 gauge 6.5" $14.00ea Giftbox of 6 $99.00
Double Corona 50 gauge 7.5" $10.50ea Giftbox of 4 $55.00
Churchill 46 gauge 6.75" $9.75ea Giftbox of 6 $73.00
Corona 42 gauge 5.5" $7.75ea Giftbox of 12 $107.00
Toro 50 gauge 5.5" $9.25ea Giftbox of 6 $69.00
Robusto 50 gauge 4.5" $7.75ea Giftbox of 6 $61.00

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Payments can be made with Visa and Master Card.

Sincerely,

BENJAMIN BRIGNOLA

Customer Acquisition and Sales

Pacific Cigar Co.

P.O. Box 669
15200 E. Canal Bank Road
Lemont, IL 60439

pacificcigars@gmail.com
andretticigars@gmail.com
www.pacific-cigar.com
www.myspace.com/pacificcigars

fax: 610-258-6114
mobile: 610-960-7671

PRESIDENTIAL SERIES SPECIAL RESERVE
Also we are now introducing the Presidential Series Special Reserve Cigars. These cigars are from the Clinton Era. They are very rare cigar from the 1991 crop, grown of Cuban seed in the Cagayan Valley of the Philippines. Rolled in 1993, these cigars were packaged in vacuum sealed cans with the Seal of the President of the United States. These cigars were given out on Air Force One to Guests of the President and to visiting dignitaries OF nations throughout the world. We are re-introducing them with a limited run. There are around 500,000 cigars in stock and once they are gone, they will be gone forever.

Just thought I would pass that along as well. We are going to have a new catalog coming out soon with all if the information on our products. Once it comes out it will be posted. We have a special offer if you are a cigar retailer. Please let me know if you would like to try them out. I will be more than happy to send you a can. Just for an idea of how special these cigars are, one can of coronas with 4 cigars in it sold for $350 on an auction site.

They are also available to purchase if you are not a tobacco retailer but only at the retail price.

Andretti Cigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
mealstrom
Herf Meister

Wow, someone went to a lot of work to fill out all those poll options! I'm impressed by your dedication.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:17 AM   #3
Andretti Cigars
Starting Member

Just trying to get the word out and get as much feedback on the cigars as possible.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
mealstrom
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretti Cigars View Post
Just trying to get the word out and get as much feedback on the cigars as possible.
Glad to see a response! We get a lot of spammers here (not so many lately) who come out with 'great deals' on their first post. If this is on the up-and-up though I wish you the best of luck. CW is a great testing ground for new cigars. You might want to consider offering up a few samples for taste testings. We've had a lot of new cigar companies do exactly that sort of thing in the past and (if the cigars are good) it can really generate a lot of interest in getting ahold of your cigars.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Andretti Cigars already has cigars in the CW Review pipeline.
My interview with Mario Andretti ran as the feature piece all this week, and is available in Cigarticles and Interviews from the front page.

AC, members can only select ONE of those criteria, you may wish to pare it down, some.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Andretti Cigars
Starting Member

Well this is on the up and up. I represent Mario and his NEW Cigar Line. I asked Tommy if it was ok to offer the cigars at a discount to all of the CW Members and he said run with it. I will be more than happy to send out Samples. We offer Samples. All that we need is Company Name, Address, Contact Name, Phone Number and Email Address.

If you live in California and Louisiana we are unable to sell you cigars or send samples unless we have a tobacco tax id # and resale tax id # on file. That's just the Law.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #7
Andretti Cigars
Starting Member

Andretti Cigars

Any members who would like to purchase the New Andretti Cigars please contact me.

If you are a retailer and you would like samples please forward me your info and I will have them sent out to you ASAP. Thank you

Ben