Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
jb
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Jackpot baby!!! How's the EWSB 1993?

Went to Walgreens in West Memphis, all the good beer doesn't cross east of the river. I'm at the checkout and I ask the manager if they have EWSB single barrel. I hadn't seen any but it didn't hurt to ask. He went down the aisle and came back with a bottle! I was looking for the gift set since that was the only way I'd seen it before. I was elated, thanked him, and added it to my purchase. Just before I left, I walked over to see if they had any more. They had three bottles!
"Ahhh, next time I'll get another one," I told myself. Well, I made it about a block before I flipped a U-turn and doubled back like the Outlaw Josie Wales. I went back in and grabbed up all three bottles. Imagine my suprise when I pulled the third bottle from waaay in the back, blew the dust off, and saw a 1993 printed on the label! I figured that stuff was long gone before I ever discovered bourbon!

Woo hoo! Woo hoo hoo!

So, how's the stuff compare to the 1994?
ISO Opus DCs, RdC, Perf X, #2, and Super Beli. PM if you can help! TIA.
jb is offline   Reply With Quote