Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2005, 06:46 AM   #1
Bman

Cool, Cooled Avallo

Well fellas, I got the call Thursday for the delivery of my new cabinet from Avallo....this is one nice cabinet, 6' tall, 3' wide and 2' deep temp controled unit....I want to thank Matt and Ron for making all this come together....I asked for something that wasn't one their list of cabinets, so waiting was worth it....I might have some room left over after loading my cigars...although I know it won't last till the new house is built with the walk in, but I know have premium storage for my cigars....I will get some pictures up by Sunday...my wifes family in town...

I do have to stay I have a really nice humidor without a doubt, but the best thing about working with Ron on my cabinet is I have found a friend, and I don't throw that word on just anyone... Ron is a first class gentleman and businessman to boot...If there were more people in the world like Ron, it would be a much better world to live in...if you have a chance to deal with Ron on any level you'll know what I mean....So my hat's of to Matt for the quality workmanship and Ron for handling the deal for me.

Many Thanks My Friend....Bman