Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
olotti
Club Member

U ever find a cigar that feels like it was blended for your tastes

What I mean by that is have you ever smoked a cigar and thought that the maker seemed to have your tastes in mind. For me it seems the Oliva V and MOW Puro are two cigars that just fit my taste so much it was like if I were to sit down and blend a cigar it would come out tasting like each of these respectively. Especially the Puro, perfect size just the right amount of oomph and flavor, not overly complex but when I grab one I know exactly what it's going to deliver.

"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -Homer Simpson
olotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
Avo Classic, CAO America, Dion Giolito, Don Fernando #4, Don Fernando Leon, Flor de Oliva, Illusione, La Aurora Factory, La Casita, La Casita Criolla, La Casita Criollo, La Luna Natural Fuerte, Leon Jimenes, Leon Jimenes Don Fernando, man o war, Man O War Puro, Man O' War, Oliva Grand Cameroon, Oliva O, Oliva Serie G, Oliva Serie O, Oliva Serie V, Oliva V, Pete Johnson, Punch Rothschild, Punch Rothschild Maduro, romeo y julieta