Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Mr. Creosote's Diner

Mr. Creosote's Diner Fried, boiled, smoked, seared or sautéed, this is the place we discuss our favorite foods and their preparation. Grab a knife and fork and dig in!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2021, 05:43 AM   #1
jeepdad
Club Member

Smoking (no not cigars!) PB&J Really?!

We are having a retirement party tomorrow at mi casa for one of my wife's coworkers. She is retiring after 25 plus years teaching high school kids. I'm smoking some pork butts, doing drip beans and will throw on some ABTs, just because.

I was looking through the internets for different ways to do ABTs. If you've been in the smoke pit long enough you've done pork butts, chicken, brisket, ribs, meatloaves and side items a thousand times. So naturally you look for other ways to do things. I found a recipe for ABTs using peanut butter and jelly! It's one of those things that sound so crazy I gotta try it! Everything else is the same Jalapeno and bacon sans the cream cheese and a lil smokie.

I will do the ABTs the traditional way tomorrow but gonna throw on a couple of these PB&J ABTs as a test case.

Seems to me the jelly would liquify and drain out but we will see,

Last edited by jeepdad; 06-04-2021 at 05:45 AM.
jeepdad is offline   Reply With Quote