Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 09:07 AM   #111
ConcreteComrade

My son and I had a great time.

Loved the the pre-herf poker game. Glad I made the Final Table just wish I would have beat my son. The pic of him lighting up the cigar is priceless. Eventually he may smoke an entire cigar without turning green. The ribs at the herf were wonderfuland I guess everyone agreed because when I went back for seconds there wasn't any left. Next year I'm going to come prepared to win at least 1 silent auction item.

Thanks to all the organizers, coordinators and workers for a wonderful time and a great result for ADA.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:29 AM   #112
DigitalGuy
Club Member

What I can't understand is how these guys put on an event like this, and then keep on going!!!

I missed the herf by a couple of days and let the Little Rock crew know that I was coming to town. Once again, they rolled out the red carpet for me, and I got together with one or more of the guys three days in a row! We did West End, the Flying Saucer and the Embassy Suites. We had good drinks, great cigars and wonderful company.

Thanks Greg, Doug, Hoop, Mike, Bob, et al for the great time! You guys treat me like an old friend when I come to town, and I really appreciate it.

George
Old 05-09-2006, 10:34 AM   #113
HoopHog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalGuy
What I can't understand is how these guys put on an event like this, and then keep on going!!!

I missed the herf by a couple of days and let the Little Rock crew know that I was coming to town. Once again, they rolled out the red carpet for me, and I got together with one or more of the guys three days in a row! We did West End, the Flying Saucer and the Embassy Suites. We had good drinks, great cigars and wonderful company.

Thanks Greg, Doug, Hoop, Mike, Bob, et al for the great time! You guys treat me like an old friend when I come to town, and I really appreciate it.

George
You are an old friend...now!
Old 05-10-2006, 06:40 PM   #114
dodom
Club Member

George, we are always glad to see you buddy. Hell any excuse for a beer and a cigar
Closed Thread