Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 01-31-2019, 04:08 AM   #11
Smok'em1313

I also have a cooledor that does just as good a job, but never regretted my purchase. Even though I go into it almost daily, I was just thinking about how my wife agreed 20 years ago for the purchase and how I still love the look of it.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:15 AM   #12
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

wish I had gotten to the point where I was fiscally able. Son has 2 more semesters in college...
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 10:23 AM   #13
Shadow
Charter Member
Herf Meister

I was planning on ordering one at the end of the year. Oh well, I'll have to look elsewhere, but I'll order the humidication and fans from Bob.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:15 AM   #14
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I was planning on ordering one at the end of the year. Oh well, I'll have to look elsewhere, but I'll order the humidication and fans from Bob.
I check his site last night and he does have at least one in stock, at a discounted rate. But sure if it is what you would be looking for.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #15
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

They do show up used from time to time too. Always wanted one, never could justify the expense. Phil's is a great piece of furniture as well as a good humidor.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:11 AM   #16
fishy

I have a Staeball for sale, approx. 22x24x28, cherry with beveled glasswork top and door. Includes aged inventory probably around 200 sticks, some full and partial boxes along with many singles from CW box passes and some custom rolls. Will need to re-inventory, as I've not smoked since 2012 and some buds have pilfered a few. In Washington state. PM if interested.
fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:08 PM   #17
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Wow. Shipping to GA would probably bankrupt me...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:15 AM   #18
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Wow. Shipping to GA would probably bankrupt me...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
That was one of the advantages of the Mini. It could be shipped FedEx for $50, whereas the larger cabinet's needed to be shipped freight, which could run several hundreds of dollars for shipping alone. Bob told me he specifically designed the Mini to be the largest size it could be and could still be shipped by FedEx.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #19
monteman
Club Member

Got my Aristocrat M years ago. My wife thinks it’s one of the nicest pieces of furniture in the house. Bob was always helpful over the years with questions, filters and replacement systems. I wish him good luck!
monteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 03:44 PM   #20
b0rderman
Club Member

I got my Aristocrat just last year. I thought he may be getting to retirement age so I decided it was time to give Bob a call. And then I did, and I found myself grinning ear to ear...I was talking to Bob Staebell!

I referenced the 15 year old sticky on this very board, he got a good chuckle out of that.
b0rderman is offline   Reply With Quote