Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 05-09-2002, 03:51 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I've been cruising along with a 36 qt. job which I got free at the grocery store last 4th of July. Well it was chock full. Mrs TommyBB gave me permission to go to Wal-Mart last night and get a 48 qt.

Split up the gars, now I have some room and need to find boxes.

Who tagged BigO's wiener?

Edited by - tommybb on 05/10/2002 4:19:10 PM

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 04:38 PM   #2
Sancho Panza
Floridays
Herf God

Thanks, Tommy, those are inexpensive.

William Faulkner, Intruder in the Dust 1948
Sancho Panza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 07:06 PM   #3
MrJerry
Club Member

Attaa boy! Good to see your moving up in the world....now get up off your butt and get something nice for MrsBB!

Drinking coffee will reduce your risk of developing liver cancer by 50%!
MrJerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 09:46 PM   #4
Herfules
Club Member

Sounds like a product of not enough bombing! You haven't been bombing enough!

PPG and I think we've found the perfect(?) solution to getting that second cooler. When it starts gettin jamb-packed full, it's time to BOMB! .

What's amazing is that it never empties. It seems the more we give away, the more we end up with. I can't figure it out and have stopped trying as it started to give me real bad headaches.

Peace,
Herfules

Herfules like good cigar!
Old 05-10-2002, 06:30 AM   #5
jchamb
Club Member

That's happening to me also. I send bombs, load up a boxpass, give stuff away -- and my supply grows!

It's a downright violation of the laws of physics!
Old 05-10-2002, 09:21 AM   #6
love_this
Club Member

Just buy a 150 quart and get it over with !!!

love_this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 11:07 AM   #7
jojoscigars
Club Member

moven on up

Life is like a cigar, It starts out fine,Gets a little crazy in the middle and ends with a mystrey.
Old 05-10-2002, 12:18 PM   #8
westsideelectric
Club Member

Right on! Just the other day I picked up a 48 qt. for my 1st ever Coolerdor. What are you using for humidification?
Old 05-10-2002, 01:22 PM   #9
sprint_67
Club Member

Westsideelectric-

I have a 50 quart and the best thing that works is Premier Climmax Beads. I get rock stable humidity and you only have to charge them every month or so. I also use a Accurite digital hygrometer I got from Wal-Mart, works like a charm. I bet these guys can steer you in the right direction of the web site for the beads.

--Scott
Old 05-10-2002, 03:18 PM   #10
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I use the floral foam with plain distilled water. I finally recharged two nights ago when I made the unit for the new cooler; it took me 10 months to get below 62% R.H.

Herfules, MrsTommyBB doesn't get the whole bombing thing. She's not totally sold on my smoking cigars, although she's fine with me on the BB, meeting and herfing, trading, and winning contests. She doesn't like the bombing because we get nothing in return (she doesn't realize you'll probably get bombed in return, and I can't convince her that it's a nice thing to do.) Additionally, she sometimes gets bothered by the fact that she makes most of the P.O. runs, and she doesn't get anything in return.

MrJerry, I ALWAYS get her nice gifts, or let her get whatever she wants herself, even though the $$$ are very tight, hence my coffee mooch.

Who tagged BigO's wiener?

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote