Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2005, 07:30 PM   #1
Mr. Morbid
Herf Meister

UPDATE: Next Detroit Herf June 18th Saturday...

Since James aka Jaroth is moving out west to Arizona in a few weeks... I decided to take over the organizeing of the Detroit area herfs... First I'm gonna mention that I was looking for a place that had just about an equal amount of driving time for both the Eastsiders & Westsiders... Tom aka tchapchap mentioned Mr. B's in downtown Royal Oak on Main street... Which is right in the heart of Downtown Royal Oak perfect place for people watching if they have a patio...

I'm thinking about setting up the next herf for either the end of the second or third week in July which would be taking place on a Saturday of course... To either be on the 16th or the 23rd of July... That way it wont conflict with the 4th of July holiday... I'd like to have it start around 4 or 6 until when ever...

I'm mentioning it now to get the word out there so you guys can make your plans for one of those two dates in July... Once we get more than 6 people interested and a date set I'll post it on the calender...

Below you will find the directions to the Copper Canyon Brewery and the date on the calender... Enjoy...

CALENDAR LINK, everybody get in there & update!
http://www2.cigarweekly.com/communit...0618&dmode=day

DIRECTIONS TO COPPER CANYON:
http://www.coppercanyonbrewery.com/z_contact.htm

The Gravecast Blog & Podcasts
My Grave Hunting Blog
You Tube
Grave Hunting Videos I've Made
Facebook
My Facebook Page!
Mr. Morbid is offline   Reply With Quote