Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Old 05-04-2005, 08:48 AM   #1
cigarhotchic
Starting Member

Savinelli ELR's

They are excellent, smooth cigars. They burn very well. I thoroughy enjoyed it!!
cigarhotchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:54 AM   #2
olotti
Club Member

I smoked two a couple years back and thought they were alright. I thought they were a little overpriced but the one thing that stuck out was that they both had the most razor tight burn of any cigar I had smoked at the time and they had the whitest ash and were extremely well made. Don't know what the prices are like now but a good smoke if you can afford it.

"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -Homer Simpson
olotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:57 AM   #3
cigarhotchic
Starting Member

I think Savinelli's run about $7.50 to $9.75 a stick!! I just started getting into trying various cigars to figure out what kind I like!!

Cigarhotchic
cigarhotchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 09:24 AM   #4
Polestar
Club Member

An entirely different animal from the Savinelli Nic Reserves. The ELRs are beautifully made by Fuente and as noted above, are perfect performers. The blend is on the mild side but has an upper class flavor. And upper class price. I bought a box of coronas a couple years ago on sale, and smoke them just now and then as a change of pace. Regular Fuentes ( like the Chateau line ) can be had less expensively.
Polestar is offline   Reply With Quote