Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2002, 04:05 PM   #1
The Full Monte

This is No. 499 (I think). For some fun I'm going to run a little contest. If you'd like to play, just post a response below that you think will encourage me to respond to your post over any others which might get posted here. I'll be taking a computer class for the next couple of days, so on Friday night or thereabouts I'll read the posts and respond to the one that most intrigues me. (as you can see, the qualifications of the winner are very scientifically quantifiable) That person will get 5 very nice cigars, mailed on Monday, at the latest. Have fun.

This is the new part: Looks like some folks might not understand the "contest". Here's what I'm trying to say: The response to this post which, for whatever reason, most makes me want to respond to IT will be the winner of the ceegars. For example, Pamela Lee (bad example) responds "Hey, Big Boy, what do you have planned for Saturday night, and what do I have to do to be included in those plans?" I'm maybe gonna HAFTA respond to that one. I'm just trying to see what kind of interesting posts folks might think up to get a half a dozen prime smokes.

In the meantime, I will not be responding to ANY posts, because it will be the winner who causes my 500th post. (but the stove is fantastic and I'm still waiting on the range hood)

Easy draws. . .
Monte

Edited by - the full monte on 04/03/2002 6:31:37 PM

Edited by - the full monte on 04/03/2002 6:34:29 PM

Edited by - the full monte on 04/03/2002 6:37:06 PM

Edited by - Duffer on 04/03/2002 6:51:00 PM

Edited by - Duffer on 04/03/2002 6:52:22 PM