Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
knife
Club Member

Trinidad Reyes

Name: Trinidad Reyes
Size: 4 3/8" x 40 ring
Appearance/construction: Flawless, with the cutest little pigtail
Burn: Sheer, razor sharp perfection
Draw: Flawless
Aroma: Heavenly
Flavor/Taste: grassy, earthy, sweet, wonderful
Overall: the best small cigar on earth

Figure it out: these cost basically about 5 to 6 bucks a stick. So, for 5 to 6 dollars, you're getting to taste one of the most complex, floral, sweet, full bodied cigars in the world.

These are, pretty much single handedly, the cigar that got me rethinking my buying practices, and shifted me from 75% NCs, with an ISOM for the occasional treat, to the other way around, and, when I have access to all my ISOMS (most are in transit right now) 75% ISOM, with a NC to experiment or just pass time with.

They're perfect for a short smoke when you don't have the time for a full blown fundadore, that will take you an hour and a half to get through.

For me, the best small cigar in the world. Bonus: the wife and kids love the cute little wooden boxes.