Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
mosier
Club Member

RASS OCT 05

I just had my first RASS ever, tonight. First off, great smoke!! The smell of the wrapper was yuuumm! Looked like a very tasty candy bar. Lightly pressed and tightly rolled. I light it up and boom, a mouthful of taste. I won't say creamy, but I imagine these need to mellow out a bit before that truely enters the flavor profile. So much potential with these. I got hints of what I can only dream these will taste like in a few months to years. Earthy tobacco with the slightest hints of spice (not too much at all). I did notice an incredible taste at the beginning of the last 1/3. I can't describe it, but heavenly none the less. If I notice it on the next one I'll be sure to repost here. I did notice some coffe? coco flavors too. Love em young, can't wait to try em old!

Cheers,

Jeff
mosier is offline   Reply With Quote