Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
Herfin Bigdog
Herf Meister

Puros Indios Big Mouth Event, Titan Cigar, August 11, 5:PM-?

Puros Indios BIG MOUTH Event. Saturday, August 11, 5pm-close

Big Mouth National Tour
Jose Ortega, National Sales Manager of Puros Indios Cigar Company, will hold a mega cigar event at Titan Cigar. These events usually run for 4 hours.

CIGAR SPECIALS
- Buy 4 cigars and get 1 free.
- Buy any box of Puros Indios / Cuba Aliados and receive a free 5-pack sampler that contains their different lines. This sampler has a retail value of $35.

RAFFLES – GIVEAWAYS
- Every purchase of the 4/1 receives a ticket for a raffle.
- Prize is the Puros Indios Gran Victoria Cigar, which measures 10 x 60 - $30 retail value.
- Every BOX purchase enters a raffle for a grand prize of a signed box of Cienfuegos, their super premium line, along with entering the raffle for the Gran Victoria cigar.

CONTESTS
- We will hold a weigh in to award the heaviest man in the event a free box of Puros Indios Corona Gorda #5.
- We will also have a pizza-eating contest. The person who eats the most pizza in 5 minutes will receive a free box of Puros Indios.
- The Longest Ash contest will award the person with the longest ash at the end of the night a 3 pack of Puros Indios or Cuba Aliados Cigars.

To me, a cigar is more than a good smoke; it is a way of life. I love them! And it killed George Burns at 100, so don't give me any crap about health! -- Bert Sugar, Sports Writer
Herfin Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote