Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2002, 01:14 PM   #1
stumpy
Starting Member

I spent the past week in Destin, FL, where I checked out a local shop (Harbor Cigars) and bought a few smokes I had never tried:

La Gloria Cubana Series R #4--
--this was a damn fine smoke; it had everything: aesthetics, complexity, strength, and rich flavor; this is a new fav' for me!

CAO Brazilia Gol!-- --I had heard so much about these from you guys that I had to try one; I was not disappointed; it wasn't as strong as I anticipated, but it was very tasty; man, what a nice wrapper!
I will be trying more.

Camacho Corojo Robusto-- --had heard a lot about these, too; rustic-looking, nice and smooth; left me wanting in the strength department; will try again with a cup of strong coffee or hops-containing beverage.

Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison -- --actually from a trade with sevenmag; this was a nice, mild-medium smoke with plenty of creamy smoke with hints of cedar; I look forward to trying more of these and this brand.

Still to come (whenever I smoke 'em): La Perla Habana Black Pearl Robusto, Puros Indios Maxima Reserva Toro, Partagas Black Label Robusto, Te Amo Toro, Sosa Toro.

If you are ever in the Destin/Fort Walton area, check out Harbor Cigars. It was a first-class joint!

Edited by - stumpy on 07/21/2002 2:19:32 PM

I'll be back...Arnold Schwarzenegger
stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote