Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #1
bsslack
Herf Meister

Herf-Day destruction in Texas today!

Here's the scene...

It's quiet here in the real country........too quiet.....suddenly, out of the silence comes a knock upon the door. I cautiously approach with an air of suspicion and unease and slowly crack open the front porta. At the door is what appears to be, on first glance, your average everyday US postal service attired person. But, who is she, really? I carefully and gingerly accept the proffered package and re secure the door. But, now all of my senses are aware, tingling and on full alert.

Like Schrodinger's cat, I had no way of knowing, that it was already too late.........for me.

I awake on the ground in a daze with my ears ringing and debris scattered everywhere, it has happened yet again.

The only evidence, a cryptic note, that somehow survived the blast. "Happy Herf-Day....Damn You're Old!"

Clearly a mad pyrotechnic genius at work.

5 Samplers of great cigars! Oliva+ a branded torch, La Aroma De Cuba + a branded torch, Gurkha and other mixed samplers with Ave Maria- Churchill, Rocky Patel-Decade, Cohiba Red Dot and La Herencia Core!

37 smokes and two torches! Oh, the carnage!

What is there to say, but Thank You....You Diabolical Mad Wizard ....Whomever You are!

Who Dunnit?

Cheers!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:20 AM   #2
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Wasn't me. I have yet to assemble your package, but it's coming!

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:41 AM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:27 AM   #4
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

What's that saying? Oh Yeah, it never rains but it pours! Good hit there anonymous!
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

If it's "Herf-Day" then I'm doing all right.
Son and I are going down to Canal Street, to Don Leoncio home of Pinar del Rio Cigars, to herf with longtime CWer savbond0000, Patrick. Hit me up yesterday evening that he was in.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:24 PM   #6
bsslack
Herf Meister

Cool Tommy!

This was a play off of Birthday I'm pretty sure.

But, everyday can be Herf day!

Cheers!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:38 PM   #7
savbond000
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsslack View Post
Cool Tommy!

This was a play off of Birthday I'm pretty sure.

But, everyday can be Herf day!

Cheers!
Happy Herf-day, sir! I'll make sure to honor it in my smoke with TommyBB.

I dropped an old surprise bomb on Tommy by showing up in NOLA yesterday and shooting him a message. Poor guy never saw it coming
Old 07-18-2018, 01:46 PM   #8
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

If you've never met T2B in person, you are in for a real treat!

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #9
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Let's all enjoy a herf day!
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote