Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 07-10-2002, 03:40 PM   #1
Ross
Club Member

Well, after nearly 7 months of discussions and waiting, my new custom designed Cherry wood Delta T temperature controlled Bob Staebel special arrived today. Awsum! I will post pics soon to this thread. It is holding 68 degrees F right now and 65% humidity. I need to watch it and let it adjust to its new home (my living room) for a week before moving my stash. I promise to post before stash and after pics on my web site. Thanks Bob.

Scientists have developed two theories about arguing with women. Neither worked.
My current rotation: Most Perdomo, Oliva O, G and V, most CAO, Nub 464 maduro, Nub 464 Habano, a box or two of 5-Vegas, a couple boxes of ERdM Robusto Largo, Some AF Hemingway SS and some others I can't remember. It's a well-stocked Delta-T.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 03:44 PM   #2
MetsFan
Herf God

When are you inviting me up for a herf?

I am a member of the Cuban albino midget rapper posse - Felonius Mack
MetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 03:47 PM   #3
Ross
Club Member

Anytime. I am nearly retired! (I act like I am retired, actually). Seriously, bring your wife up to Cadillac. We have more golf courses than you can play in a week!

BTW, I have an Oasis for trade!

Scientists have developed two theories about arguing with women. Neither worked.
My current rotation: Most Perdomo, Oliva O, G and V, most CAO, Nub 464 maduro, Nub 464 Habano, a box or two of 5-Vegas, a couple boxes of ERdM Robusto Largo, Some AF Hemingway SS and some others I can't remember. It's a well-stocked Delta-T.
Old 07-10-2002, 03:51 PM   #4
MetsFan
Herf God

We need to talk.

Old 07-10-2002, 05:17 PM   #5
Ross
Club Member

OK, folks, here they are -- the before filling pics: http://users.netonecom.net/~rsfrid/cigars.htm Enjoy! and eat your hearts out!

Old 07-10-2002, 05:59 PM   #6
Oppie X
Herf Meister

Congrats and best of luck with it.Let us know how it performs.
Old 07-10-2002, 06:32 PM   #7
dwhale69

Looks sweet Ross! Don't forget to take a pic after your cigars are in there (that way I know what to try and mooch from you!!!)
dwhale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 07:20 PM   #8
MetsFan
Herf God

Man, that's some ugly-ass carpet!

Old 07-10-2002, 08:12 PM   #9
Dlippner

Very Nice ! Congrats !
Old 07-15-2002, 05:52 AM   #10
Ross
Club Member

Update! The cabinet held 68 degrees and 65% humidity from Wednesday till Saturday evening. So I moved my stash from the basement to the new 'dor. From 2 coolers and a Pelican case... now there's a bunch of empty space and I needs to order more boxes Will have some pics up by this evening.