Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2004, 08:56 AM   #1
ferdelance
Herf Meister

what 'cha roasting lately?

i been busy roasting lots of coffee, including some decafs for my roomate(which are really pretty good, suprised me ) came up with a great new blend, makes a terrific espresso either in a stivetop or ina machine and it produces the most amazing crma, and is really pretty sweet so i don't even need sugar. although i use sugar when i ,make it in my stovetop as it makes a great cafe cubano well are you
here goes, some ma=y not boot have the turquino, but without it it is still really tasty, even vetter with it
preblend and let sit for 2 days prior to roasting and you can use any measure, as lomnng as it is consistent, as you know green coffee keeps so if you make a lot , don't worry, you will have more for next time.

2 parts New Guinea kigabah
1 parts Sumatra iskandar
1 part Costa Rican conquistador
2 part Ethiopian organic( i use harar, but you can use anyone i supose)
1 parts Turquino

roasted to a full city

then on weekends i been trearing myself to some JBM peaberry. it comes from what would normally go into the mix of Wallensford Estate, but one of my friends is a monk(shalolin)and one of his friends on the island is this rasta dude and he is trying to help him out of his shack onto anotherhouse, see my pics in my user gallery of the whole process of them sorting it all by hand., and the shack he lives in now.
we aquired 100lbs( i sorta brokered the deal) and sold off almost all of it, he still has a bit left at 17lb, then the plans are to turn it over to Leroy and have him have his own website to sell it himslf at that point the price will go up to 20lb green pf course.
. the stuff is great. the pics tell the story. check them out, it is great to see the sorting process.