Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

What is in your rotation?

In the vaunted golden days, the first few years of this forum, we often asked each other this question.

For the last, most recent years, we have our "What are you smoking today" threads. I found a few of these today in searching for for information. I sometimes found the "rotation" posts beyond my abilities and thus had a bit of disdain. I had some nasty ideas and a distinct lack of charity at times in those days.

No longer; I look back and remember them now fondly.
In addition, in those days money was tight, as it is now, and SO MANY DAMNED GOOD PEOPLE bombed me into oblivion so often. Winning contests helped me for years. Now, circumstances of life have me away from my home and my family on an almost permanent basis living with my aging mother; and my refuge, now, is my routine of sitting outside every night with a cigar. I am nearly at my wits' end.

So I have been buying cigars a good bit more these days.

Thus, my rotation includes:
  • Villazon maduro toro and belicoso
  • Cusano Nicaragua Churchill
  • Cusano Maduro Churchill
  • Don Rafael Churchill
  • Ave Maria Immaculata
  • Ave Maria Divina
  • Ave Maria Lionheart
  • Ave Maria Argentum
  • Alec Bradley Coyol--although I save these a bit as they don't go on sale as much, but they rock my world right now.
  • Old Henry
  • Gran Habano
  • Carlos Toraño
My buddy Stan sends me smokes and I work these in every few days.
My posting of daily deals also helps me to know what's a good buy and when to pull the trigger.

So, how about you? What's in your rotation?

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-09-2020 at 08:38 PM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote