Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

IPCPR Cigar: Señorial

Fellow travelers, tonight's IPCPR offering isn't a brand new offering, for that you have my humblest of apologies. However, I wanted to smoke this one while I write my article. I'm writing about Las Cumbres Tabaco, the newish company from the inimitable and incredible José Blanco and his lovely bride Emma Viktorsson.

As I write this review, and my article, I will be enjoying a Señorial Paco Robusto at 5¼" x 52 with an Ecuadoran Habano wrapper. I lit Señor Paco (see what I did there? ) with matches...a habit I have reacquired from my good buddy Stogie5150, as well as not having a decent lighter within reach. Well, i have decent lighters, but if any of you KNOW me, you will be aware that the only consistent lighter I EVER had, was a $3.00 flea-market Blazer knock-off. Anything good I get always craps out.

Ok, I digress. This thing has lit quite well, and is already nearly perfect. It didn't burn straight until the SECOND puff. At the outset, it is mildish in body, with a bit of a creamy, bread character? Is it possible? Certainly, ever come down South or past the South to New Orleans and have good "cawn bread?" This is it.

It's continuing to burn flawlessly, but developing a more woody character, now, with significant cedar to the smoke. Oh, the smoke, copious amounts of smoke come from this cigar.

Easily

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-28-2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Continuing to smoke!
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote