Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Ring Leader

Drew Estate La Vieja Habana

First cigar in probably 5 months or so. I have a bag full of various drew estate natural/non infused cigars from the newbie sampler thread. I figured I would smoke one, not like it, then have an excuse to make more room in the humi for other things.

I picked out a Drew Estate La Vieja Habana, pyrimad about a 52 or 54 ring. I was pleasantly surprised! Smooth and creamy from end to end! Great burn and held a long ash. Mild flavor. I was surprised to find out after that it's a mix of short and long filler. And even more surprised that it's just over 2 bucks a stick. I'm not headed out to buy a box but now I know I wouldn't turn one down if someone offered one to me. I'm now thinking I'll have to find something else to cut from the humidor.

I would sum it up with smooth, mild, and inexpensive.