Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 11-16-2022, 05:50 AM   #11
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdad View Post
My daily stick is the Padron 5000 Maduro. And has been for years. The quality and consistency is on point. I would recommend if your wheelhouse is mid to full.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The vendor i plan to use for my order only carries the 2000,3000, 4000, and 7000, both Maduro or Natural, aside from a couple with the Maduro out of stock.

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:59 AM   #12
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdad View Post
My daily stick is the Padron 5000 Maduro. And has been for years. The quality and consistency is on point. I would recommend if your wheelhouse is mid to full.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Is the 5000 a different Blend from the 2000, 3000 and 4000?

Descriptions make it seem they are the same, just 56rg vs the 3000 with 52rg.

I friggin love cigars
Old 11-16-2022, 06:46 AM   #13
Ljutic

There was a time when the 2000, 3000, Londres, and Delicias were all daily drivers. Jeepdad is on point that their main attraction was consistency and were affordable. Looking at current prices, I'm not sure I'd feel the same way about them. It could be all cigars have inflated equally, but the box prices I'm looking at would tempt me to look elsewhere.

By all means, do pick up some 5'ers and see what you think. You won't go wrong with any of them.
Ljutic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 07:03 AM   #14
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Bruce-

Got a 5 pack of 3000 Naturals in my cart for my January order, so we'll see how it works out.

I would just buy a 5 pack or two, or even a box of the Londres if i could find them in stock anywhere, especially anywhere that offers a veterans discount as that really helps with my limited budget.

I friggin love cigars
Old 11-16-2022, 12:13 PM   #15
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljutic View Post
There was a time when the 2000, 3000, Londres, and Delicias were all daily drivers. Jeepdad is on point that their main attraction was consistency and were affordable. Looking at current prices, I'm not sure I'd feel the same way about them. It could be all cigars have inflated equally, but the box prices I'm looking at would tempt me to look elsewhere.

By all means, do pick up some 5'ers and see what you think. You won't go wrong with any of them.
Right there with you.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote