Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

IPCPR Highlights and News

Frank Seltzer, Mowee, is there, and will write detailed reports for us. Manufacturers, though, are already sending out information about things making their debuts this week. I'll start working on those and throughout the week we'll mention some things, and maybe do a few CW First Look features.

More to come.....

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I actually got a press release from Tabacalera A. Fuente.
While I'm still working on other installments, we've got one new First Look up. It's the Fuente Aged Selection.
http://cigarweekly.com/magazine/firs...aged-selection

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 07-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

General Cigar is announcing all kinds of things, including a new line within a noted Mild brand, the best-selling in the U. S.

Also they've drawn another, more powerful, Legendary Sword from it's stone.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I've got more.
CW First Look featuring new products from accessories maker "Prometheus" Two new items were put up today, with more to come. Mowee'll be back tomorrow and after that likely information enough to post more First Looks

Old 07-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
Kilobyte
Herf Meister

Hooah!

Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Obviously the Reyes Premier, and Classic lines will also be presented. These appeared on CW well before the show

Old 07-17-2008, 07:01 AM   #7
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Interesting, very interesting!
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #8
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Whoooooooooooo Whee, boys.
It is published, and all I can think of is Gomer Pyle saying...."Surprise Surprise, SURPRISE."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
[s:41e570418a]I can NOT get this link to work properly, even using the URL Tag. Copy and paste it into a new tab or browser window.[/s:41e570418a]
Got it fixed

Wait until y'all see Mowee's Best in Show. You'll be astounded.

Imagine a cigar and pipe retailers' trade show, and you can't smoke at parties.

I pray we can find some good venues here in New Orleans next year.

Old 07-18-2008, 04:57 AM   #9
Duffer
Administrator
Charter Member

awesome article....

In Memory of Steve Faccenda (TOJE)
Duffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:42 AM   #10
MountChuck
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB
Whoooooooooooo Whee, boys.
It is published, and all I can think of is Gomer Pyle saying...."Surprise Surprise, SURPRISE."

http://www.cigarweekly.com/magazine/cigarticles/07-17-2008/ipcpr-(rtda)-2008

Wait until y'all see Mowee's Best in Show. You'll be astounded.

Imagine a cigar and pipe retailers' trade show, and you can't smoke at parties.

I pray we can find some good venues here in New Orleans next year.
that's the most comprehensive article I've seen to date on IPCPR.
MountChuck is offline   Reply With Quote