Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2004, 04:45 AM   #1
B_Mac
Club Member

Weekend Contest - Fort Wayne, Indiana? Winners TR & Para

In honor of my pending second star and to maintain karma, I am offering the following contest.

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and am involved in various planning and "visioning" projects professionally and personally.

The contest is to post something about Fort Wayne.

Two prizes, probably two winners.

Prize one - a "make room in the humidor" sampler - a large assortment of the good, the bad, and the ugly. I promise that I will include a nice sampling of cigars that I like as well as some that I do not personally care for. Winner to be chosen at random from all entrants. Quality of response not relevant as long as it relates in some way to Fort Wayne.

Prize two - a fiver of nice cigars (to include at least one ISOM) to the person posting my favorite response as judged by me. Interesting, perhaps obsure facts will rate more highly than just data. It can be a true fact or observation, or something creative that contains a kernal of truth.

Rules - 1st post per person counted as your entry, post can be edited. Contest runs through Sunday night, winners to be announced Monday morning. Contest open to everyone.

pmail me or post if you have questions, Thanks B_Mac[/b]
B_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote