Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
scott1966
Herf Meister

Drew Estates "Dirty Rat" Review

Drew Estates "Dirty Rat" Corona - 5X46 Wrapper - Stalk cut Sungrown Connecticut Valley Habano, Binder - Brazillian Mata Fina, Filler - 5 difference tobaccos from Honduras & Nicaragua. This cigar starts off medium bodied but then gradually strenghens to a full bodied smoke. At first lighting, you are hit with a nice blast of pepper. Then you are greeted with a nice expresso taste accompanied by the spice. As I continued smoking, The cigar changed into more of a chocolatey/leathery taste with the tingling spice on the tongue. The Rat had a very nice long finish of leather and spice. Construction, burn and draw were perfect and by the end of the cigar, you can really feel the power of this little firecracker. Think of it as similiar to a spicey Liga Privada. I hope that Drew Estates decides to make this a regular production cigar as I really enjoyed this cigar. A must try cigar (if you can get your hands on one).
scott1966 is offline   Reply With Quote