Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
Ringo
Club Member

Ringo's quickie reviews

Some recent smokes, no particular order

Liga Privada T-52 - Excellent in every way. Flavors of earth, cream, fresh baked bread. Highly Recommended

Jose L. Piedra Cazadores - The best cigar in the world for the price. Classic Cuban flavor profile. Highly recommended

Quintero Brevas - Just a small notch below the Cazadores. Recommended

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio robusto - A nice cigar with flavors of earth. Overpriced though. Recommended if you can get them at a discount, otherwise there are better cigars for the price (including other Perdomos) Also, these are much better as torpedos, an EdS torpedo maduro that I had was absolutely fantastic.

Graycliff Espresso robusto - Nice flavors of earth and leather, but like the Edicion de Silvio above they are overpriced. Recommended if you can get them at a discount.

Drew Natural Big Dirt - This is NOT a flavored cigar (ie. ACID), although it has a sweetened tip. It is made from a wide variety of exotic tobaccos including Turkish and Louisiana Parish. It is VERY rich in flavors and I love them! Highly recommended to the adventurous.

La Aurora 107 robusto - Super loose draw, hot and airy smoke without much in the way of flavor. Not recommended.

Pinar double corona - I've had a few of these unbanded Pinars rolling around the humidor for years. I took one garage saling with me the other week and it was pretty good! Recommended