Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 04-02-2006, 06:22 PM   #621
PCaponi
Herf Cop
Herf Meister

Okay, the Herf was great and I can not thank everyone who was there. There was one drawl back, and PLEASE everyone let it go. Remember, there are still cheesteakes to eat.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:27 AM   #622
stevenmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCaponi
Okay, the Herf was great and I can not thank everyone who was there. There was one drawl back, and PLEASE everyone let it go. Remember, there are still cheesteakes to eat.
Well put!!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #623
jaxstraww
Club Member

This is a necro thread but one of the best events I have been to. Just going down memory lane and I seen that most of the albums are fubar. I pulled out some old image CD's and found a fantastic PDF of the event.

Enjoy........

http://www.mediafire.com/?90theo4l84jmelx

Its 40mb but the pics are all high res.
jaxstraww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #624
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Jax, you on Facebook?
Post them on the Cigar Weekly page at Facebook.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #625
jaxstraww
Club Member

No but I can have someone post it for me.

Please consider a Cigar Weekly Google Circle page. Much more protected IMO and the only Social Networking site I can see being part of.

I can't upload it. The way the file was built is in a PDF slideshow. If there is a way to upload a "file" I haven't found it.

Last edited by jaxstraww; 08-31-2011 at 09:42 AM.
jaxstraww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #626
jaxstraww
Club Member

Where are the Philly guys? Phil.....Mike. ........Shade...thinking Irish bar with out side seating
Old 10-20-2014, 03:35 AM   #627
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Due to the near manditory 'requirement' of social streaming, we will have a G+ page. Just going to take me a little time to get it done.

Tommy, are you the keeper of CW facebook?
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:30 AM   #628
jaxstraww
Club Member

Great to hear. Never got into FACEBOOK and the reading I have done is that it is a mess. Been using G+ since the start.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #629
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

John, I'm one of them. All the regular moderators/editors SHOULD have admin. privileges on the CW Facebook page. Steve/Ronin is likely the most active on there. But I visit daily, and I share stories and such.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:01 AM   #630
fvfanmc
Self Exiled
Herf God

Damn, I just saw this thread. I would have enjoyed joining all of you, but, as you know, I am home bound. Glad all of you had a great time.
fvfanmc is offline   Reply With Quote