Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2002, 12:33 AM   #1
CaballoPinto
Club Member

I wanted to know the location of J&R for the herf of April 13 and meet there with Cabaiguán and Las Villas. Oh boys, I feel like a Stallion when I saw six or seven yellow hair wonderful ladies. Beleave me boys, am 62 years old man but my pony CP was excited. Their bodies look like a spanish guitar. I transported my thought when I was young. The girls was smoking cigars and two of the boys had a fight. Some body told me that the problem was for a cigar brand. After that I saw a girl "Sandra" she was craying and told me that she likes smoke a pure Cuban cigar. Oh my god. My six by-passes was excited. I smoked a Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro Excalibur and Cabaiguan & Las Villas smoked Bolivar. Very good stuff. I told the six girls, please come next saturday for meet my friends from CW. We are a great and big family and never fight between us. The girls want to meet my friends Ambassador, Sambo and Zorro. Please we wait the April 13 for see all of our dear friends.I'll see you there...+++

"The only comparable thing to a good friend is a Good Cigar."