Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2002, 02:03 PM   #1
HBooker
Club Member

Last night we went out to the community fireworks exhibit we found some decent seating on the grass, and a few minutes later this sweathog - well she was one! Sitts behind us. Now before I sat down I had fired us a Puros Indios Limited Reserva - I just love these smokes, and Im enjoying it slowly.
I hear that fake cough
I turn and look and I catch this lady telling her neighbors (Psst this is how you get them to stop smoking) and she moves closer and starts to cough louder. Then another there was like 4 of them doing this.
I ignored her and her non smoking friends, she starts again. I stop and turn and ask her - You need me to call the paramedics?
She is speechless. (and her supporting clan has clammed up)
I then say I am so glad we can all come out to celibrate our feedom as Americans in a community setting wouldn't it be a shame if we where forced to live under the will of someone elses desires?
Our freedoms are very important.
Just like you have the freedom to get up and leave if you don't like my cigar.

She shut her yap and was quite content the rest of the event. She knew she was busted and realized that she was trying to infringe upon my rights.
I only wish there where more of them who could learn this lession in this manner.
She was quite pleasant afterwards also!
(for a sweathog)

Anyway,
It was a great show and cigar.

Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a Tree
HBooker is offline   Reply With Quote