Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
eagle eyes eric
Herf Meister

Contest: Baby guess - Winner Winner Winner !!!!

We have 3 WINNERS.

Little Princess EEE was born on Sept. 20th, 10:50 am, 8.8lbs, 20.25 inches.

No one hit all the fields but we did have 3 guys hit the same overall number. (I gave credit to whomever was closest to the actual answer)

Here are the winners.

BIGBEN
MOJOE
H3LLoLHD

Please forward me your addresses and I hope to get you guys some sticks.

---------------------------------------------------

Ok guys - tomorrow is it. We have a planned C-section at 10:30 am. What time the baby is actually "born" is still up in the air as you never know if they are late with all the prep, etc...

Right now my wife is at 38 weeks and the baby is measuring around 41 weeks. big ole chubby bunny baby. (which we both want).

I want to thank all of you that participated in the contest and I hope to have the results to you guys at some point this weekend with a winner crowned.

Right now this is how it looks

http://earishere.blogspot.com/

With the weight and length still to be determined (as well as actual time) the results can vary greatly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8-20-07 - This is the last time that I will be updating this (except to show winners) as the baby due date is just around the corner - aka my wife is ready to pop at any moment in the next 3-6 weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll top this once a month for those who have not guessed.

Finding out that my wife is pregnant today (JAN. 22nd) has spurred on a contest idea.

One guess per person.

Guess what the sex is going to be, date we have it, weight, time of birth and length. This will be a laddered contest. If anyone gets all five correct I'll send out a monster package to them (~20-30 sticks). Four correct will win ~10-15 sticks, 3 correct ~5-10 sticks. If there is a tie, it will be whoever posted first.

Please put your name in the text for your guesses so I can copy and paste it over into an Excel document with the rest of the info.

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:
Your Name:

Sex:
Date of Birth:
Time of Birth: (am/pm)
Weight:
Length: