Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Old 05-24-2018, 06:55 PM   #1
tfkirk1
Club Member

Maya Selva Cigars Flor de Selva Tempo Maduro

Maya Selva Cigars Flor de Selva Tempo Maduro:

Simply is a beautiful looking cigar, Chocolate brown nice sheen to the wrapper.
The Tempo is a 6 x 60 RG.

Two bands on the cigar the main band is a white with a brown and greenish border there is a woman in a flowing gown holding 2 items with the writing on both sides on the women FLOR DE and SELVA. The second band is on the foot it is a red to orange and black on the bottom with the words Maya Selva Cigars its in a different font as the main band.

Pre light the cigar smells earthy, cut the cigar and the cold draw was perfect for a bigger ring cigar. Nice spicy, earthy and a hint of chocolate flavor profile.

1st third easy to light again for a big ring, great draw. Spice, pepper, and chocolate. The retro hale is pepper. Dead straight char with a solid white/gray ash. A full strength cigar.

2nd third getting more of a nut, coffee and spicy flavor profile. The retro is still a pepper. No problems at all with the char line solid ash. This cigar is one great cigar. Still full strength cigar.

Last third flavors are all over my mouth coffee, chocolate, spice and nuts. Retro again pepper. char still good, solid white ash.

I really do not want this cigar to end. If you haven't tried this blend and you like a full body, full strength cigar give them a try. My libation was club soda. with ice. Smoke time was 1 hr and 50 minutes.

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
tfkirk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 04:17 AM   #2
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Good review. That reads like a good cigar.
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
tfkirk1
Club Member

Tim It is a very good cigar worth the price even though it's around $10 very enjoyable and almost 2 hrs of pleasure. I thought at $5 an hr it was worth the cost. Not an every day stick but I'd keep a 5er in the stock for a great smoke.
tfkirk1 is offline   Reply With Quote