Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:23 AM   #31
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Yes you must stop at Timothy's

Quote:
Cigar Weekly Interview with Tim Socier of Timothy's Fine Tobaccos
Tom Chapman (tchapchap)
Thursday March 12th, 2009

I live in the Detroit, Michigan area. And Timothy's Fine Tobaccos is located a way's away in Bay City, Michigan. Folks ask me why I'd drive a hundred miles to visit a cigar shop. There's got to be one closer, right? Well, yes and no. There certainly isn't one like Tim's!

I've been to shops all over, and Tim's represents something very special. This place was born out of an intense passion for cigars. You can sense it from your first exposure to Tim. His words and the twinkle in his eye say it all.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #32
tchapchap
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Thanks Tommy!!

(___|CW|_______))))~~~~

(unauthorized use of signature prohibited )
tchapchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:43 AM   #33
Biff123
Herf Meister

Well, the final(?) indoor CW Detroit Herf is in the books. The usual suspects showed up and we had a great time. There really is nothing like getting together with good friends, having a meal, and smoking and drinking for eight or ten hours! Good cigars were passed out by everyone and we smoked the place out. Our next herf will definately be at a park this summer.

Tom, Timothy's is the reason we are going to Bay City. MY "daughters" and I are going to try and hit about seven shops between Bay City and Riverview. I'll try and have a good time!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #34
tchapchap
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff123 View Post
Well, the final(?) indoor CW Detroit Herf is in the books. The usual suspects showed up and we had a great time. There really is nothing like getting together with good friends, having a meal, and smoking and drinking for eight or ten hours! Good cigars were passed out by everyone and we smoked the place out....
Amen to that Ted! Coudln't have said it better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff123 View Post
....MY "daughters" and I are going to try and hit about seven shops between Bay City and Riverview. I'll try and have a good time!
I'm expecting a FULL report with ALL the details!!

(___|CW|_______))))~~~~

(unauthorized use of signature prohibited )
tchapchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #35
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Ted, would you mind taking notes and photographs for us?
An article about places to enjoy a cigar in a state that's lowered the boom would be of interest to readers.
You game? I'd love to add you to our corps. of contributing editors.
Thanks for considering it.
T.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote