Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
b0rderman
Club Member

Searching...Gift For My Brother: Good Small 'Dor

So my brother has been in and out of cigars for a while...he's a year or so older than I am and the last time we went to his local B&M and we sat down and chatted with the owner while smoking CAO's (him a gold robusto, me an italia) he saw what it was all about...and now he is hooked and its been easy to get him to smoke a cigar with me.

I ordered a 1oz. tube of 65% beads from Viper...and now I am wondering what to get him for a storage container....he doesn't always have alot of money to spare so he won't be filling a humidor anytime soon...and yes I know always buy way bigger than you think...but trust me he isn't about to go splurging on cigars...he told me he just wanted some sticks kept ready to smoke so when I come over he doesn't have to run to the B&M everytime...and also keep mooching off of my ass (his words not mine)...

Anyhow whats a decent ultra-cheap humidor alternative that will keep pretty steady humidity....should I just grab him a lunch-box igloo type thing?...What I'm thinking is getting him a small small coolidor with some blank cedar boxes in it from my B&M and then that 1oz. stick....

I'm already getting him some other junk so I'm not looking to spend a whole lot...just something to get him going...any ideas?

Also I thought about just a tupperdor but thats a little too cheap....not by much but just something that isn't perhaps...well...see-through
b0rderman is offline   Reply With Quote