Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2019, 05:34 AM   #10
Smok'em1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandg View Post
If you follow the link, you're going to see a cuban ramon allones box, old, that sold for over $750. I can't explain that at all. My only guess is that they are laundering money or something else, because a plain cuban wooden cabinet just can't be worth that price even as an antique.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ram...4AAOSwvwldAY5w

There are a number of people who are too stupid and too wealthy to pass up an opportunity to own a cigar box, even if it costs about $120.

Keep in mind that the only price that counts on Ebay is the price that sold, and even that is meaningless unless you can see enough of them to set a trent.
It looks like two different people really wanted it. I love certain antiques including stuff related to cigars/tobacco, but wow.