Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

'Rona Sports

What's everyone watching?
I am not missing it very much, and with all the socio/political bee ess, I don't know how much I will watch when American sports come back on line. And the way many of the governors are acting, and the college conferences, they're loving having a docile audience.

Australian Football League is on late every Friday and Saturday night on FS1 , FS2 and ESPN (which I ain't watching all that much either, they're pushing the SJW narrative hard as I hear tell.) I've watched casually for years, but I'm starting to appreciate it more.

On the surface it looks a lot like our old playground "tackle the man with the ball" but as I watch, I am starting to see the idea and the tactics. But I still don't really know the clubs, quite a few are teams whose names I remember from years ago, so I don't know which to follow.

Y'all?

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote