Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2023, 04:30 AM   #7
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefslat View Post
If you start to get unpleasant sourness or bitterness try purging the cigar by blowing out through it. Purging can fix multiple issues.
I did actually try purging multiple times and had no luck. The smoke taste was always great until several seconds after exhaling, at which point the sourness would come in.

It also started right from the beginning too which seemed unusual if it were a buildup of something causing it.

Real shame, was poised to be an incredible cigar and likely very long time score record holder.

I plan to buy a fiver to give them another try, as they would definitely be worth it, and no one else seems to have ever had this issue so may (hopefully) have just been a fluke dud

I friggin love cigars
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote