Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2018, 11:08 PM   #1
Catdeddy
Herf Meister

The Country Squire-Jackson, MS, since 1970.

https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/

Anyone had any dealings with them? They mail pipes and tobacco all over the world.

Check them out. (I just started working there, but have been going there for cigars off and on for almost 30 tears.)

1 of the last old-time tobacconists left. Attractive blends--enough to make me wish I still smoked a pipe--blends with fans dating back 40 years or more, and still going strong. We can even make a blend especially for you.

They even had that Germaine Esoterica stuff--about 15 or 20 bags and as many tins. Lasted all of 30 minutes after the e-mail blast went out. (Only available on-line after the e-mail blast, so everyone has the same shot at it.)

As a matter of fact, they have a new blend--brand-spanking new--called "Poppa Disaster Blend #1" (a working title). Has Izmir, crème brulee, Virginia, Scottish, Latakia, and some other tobaccos. My very first blend..........OK, OK--I screwed up and messed up a blend. But the owner says it smells and looks good and will fly.

Help a brother out--call and order some. Or place an order on-line, and tell them to add the Poppa Disaster Blend #1 to the order. Pipes, tobaccos, and even some cigars. Tell them Catdeddy from Cigar Weekly sent you. Won't get you a deal, but might give them a good laugh.