Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2002, 06:17 AM   #1
bigjp

Being in Japan and living down the road from a huge fishing port, some of the best sushi in the world is at my finger tips...yeah, I'm sticking my tongue out right now.

There are many sushi shops in my neighborhood, but one stands out as the VERY best around. After visiting this one, my wife and I can't bring ourselves to go anywhere else. Every piece just makes you sit in silence and slowing chew, and savor every last morsel.

Tonight we dinned on just about every high priced piece they offer and it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! This is one of our splurges we like to do once or twice a month. The thing is that we really don't spend that much more at this place (it costs about twice as much per piece as the other places around) because we tend to eat slower to enjoy it more and at this place you don't want to walk out feeling like you swallowed a whale.

So we finished dinner and came home...now I'm enjoying a BBF that is topping the whole thing off. Life is good!

Wish I could preserve this stuff so I could do a "trade sushi for cigars" thread.
bigjp is offline   Reply With Quote