Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
ReV

Tuesdays at The Attic, Mobile Alabama August 21st

We've come to an arrangement with the owner of Guido's Restaurant in Mobile to allow us to have 'Cigar Night' in The Attic bar above Guido's every tuesday night from now on. This may entail food and drink specials; but most importantly, cigars will be allowed every tuesday in 'The Attic' section only. Its a small step, but its a step.

In honor of this, we are having a kickoff Herf Tuesday August 21st stating at 5:30pm. First 20 people up the stairs get a free Don Kiki Red Label Robusto. If you can stay til closing, great; if you can only drop by for a short smoke after work, thats fine. Just drop by and see us. The food at Guido's and The Attic is great, plus they have a pretty nice bar set up and a good wine list.

If this thing gathers enough support over time, we may be able to expand to a more agreeable night...

the Address at Guido's is:

351 George St
Mobile, AL 36604

For directions, PM me.

The Attic is directly above Guido's and can be accessed by walking in the front door at Guido's, going up the first two steps kind of to your left, walking about 6 feet and turning right, then walking up the stairs right next to you... if your confused ask someone.

and remember, if you can't make it that tuesday, cigars will be allowed every tuesday from now on and i'll make an effort to be there as many tuesdays as i can. thanks,
-Timm

Guido's Myspace
The Attic Myspace
ReV is offline   Reply With Quote