Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
Poohdvm
Club Member

Offical Little Rock Herf IV thread

Well we have been getting organized for this years herf. Here is the info.

Herf date is saturday April 7th 2007 at 6pm at the River Market Pavillion in downtown Little Rock. Cigars, dinner, silent auction and raffle prizes.
Our charity again this year is the American Diabetes Association. Ticket price is still $50.00.

TICKETS ARE NOW AVALIABLE!!!. e-mail me!

We have rooms reserved at the LaQuinta on Broadway fairly close to our herf location. The hotel is near the Trolley cars that run downtown.
Room rate is $65.00 a night. Call 501-374-9000 and ask for the Little Rock Herf rates. If there are any problems with getting rooms please E-mail me. Book your room early because this is Easter Weekend.

There is plenty to do downtown before the herf begins. There are Diamond Bear Brewery tours, The Clinton Library and lots of shopping, bars, and resturants in the Rivermarket area.

We will also organize a trip to The Pipe andTobacco store, our great little cigar store here in Little Rock.

Roxor, CAO, Carlos Torano, and General Cigars have already commited to support the herf. More to come!!!

2 items up for bid in the silent auction are.
A Cigar in a Bottle signed by Carlos Fuente.
A God of Fire in its own Coffin signed By Carlos Fuente.

We are also looking into having T-shirts for sale this year. If you are going to want one, please send me your size so we can organize our order.
Thanks GREG