Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
SmokeInn
Starting Member

Kiss My Ash Radio

Just wanted to let everyone know about our show on local radio AND the KISS MY ASH website. The show is on every Saturday from 10am-12p EST. We have a different manufacturer on the show every week and we're always giving away cigars from that manufacturer during the show, along with a weekly prize from Xikar and a gift card for Smoke Inn from Altadis USA. We also feature a different blogger on the show each week and fill in the rest of the time with great stories, dummy dialers (you'll have to hear this to know what it's about), and some great banter. We'd like to do something special with our friends here on Cigar Weekly.

If you listen to our show tomorrow morning, email us at: info@kissmyashradio.com when you hear the word "PUSSY". The 1st 3 people that email us WITH THE TIME THE WORD IS SAID, will receive a FREE official "Kiss My Ash Radio" t-shirt and an Espinosa Cigar, from his new factory in La Zona. Good luck to you all and hope you tune in!

Listen LIVE at http://www.kissmyashradio.com
SmokeInn is offline   Reply With Quote