Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 02-05-2021, 04:32 AM   #21
stogie5150
CW Master Boiler
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
My airfare is already paid and Keith and Mary are tremendous hosts. K got the shot Wed and the booster is expected in a couple of weeks. At this point, the only thing holding me back is my own health. Doubleplus ungood at the moment.
Tommy will feed you oysters and I will feed you crawfish...and I'll see if I can dredge up some shitty cigars....make ya feel like ya living here again..
Old 02-05-2021, 06:34 AM   #22
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogie5150 View Post
Tommy will feed you oysters and I will feed you crawfish...and I'll see if I can dredge up some shitty cigars....make ya feel like ya living here again..
If his health is bad, he needs crabs, and he needs to drink that crab likker from the crab shells. It cures what ails ya!! I remember that Sunday afternoon, three or four years ago now, when life was different. I was feeling shitty with a cold, stuffed up nose. You boiled crabs, and I drank a gallon of that stuff, y'all was passin' me the shells full of likker.

That and a cigar made me feel like a new man, despite the congestion, the sneezing, the sore throat. I swear by it.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:58 AM   #23
stogie5150
CW Master Boiler
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
If his health is bad, he needs crabs, and he needs to drink that crab likker from the crab shells. It cures what ails ya!! I remember that Sunday afternoon, three or four years ago now, when life was different. I was feeling shitty with a cold, stuffed up nose. You boiled crabs, and I drank a gallon of that stuff, y'all was passin' me the shells full of likker.

That and a cigar made me feel like a new man, despite the congestion, the sneezing, the sore throat. I swear by it.

And that there, my friends, is what we call a LIVING TESTIMONIAL.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:43 AM   #24
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

You need to bottle that stuff. Million dollar product.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 08:16 AM   #25
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
You need to bottle that stuff. Million dollar product.
Yes. I agree. Sell it in the pharmacy with two cigars attached.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 02-09-2021, 12:19 PM   #26
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

The company couldn't have hurt either.

Unborn lives matter too.

Old 02-11-2021, 04:29 AM   #27
Jmcq
Club Member

Smile

Ready to go
Old 02-11-2021, 06:48 AM   #28
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcq View Post
Ready to go
Jamie, how y'all be?

Old 02-12-2021, 03:05 AM   #29
Sancho Panza
Floridays
Herf God

Kendra told me we can’t go, bc Jackson has some medical care scheduled.

William Faulkner, Intruder in the Dust 1948
Sancho Panza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:19 PM   #30
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Do you have space from the 8th to the 11th? The rest of the family is determined to take a two week trip in June.

Ill be damned if I dont go back to new orleans on my own.

Lmk and ill book it.

Unborn lives matter too.