Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2002, 08:00 AM   #1
bill

I hadn't smoked one of these for a while, so I thought I would smoke one out in the hot tub last night. I have smoked quite a few of these before and they have always been a good cigar.

Tonights cigar (7/98) was different....... It not only was a good cigar, but it was a very good cigar!!! Right from the first puff I could pick up a great taste of toasted nuts and earthiness. As the cigar continued, there were hints of some floral flavors and something else similar to honey or citrus. (Mind you....... I'm not big on picking up very specific flavors in cigars, but for some reason with this cigar I did).

The pre-light draw was perfect and remained so the entire cigar. Construction was perfect as well. No hard or soft spots and the cigar did not require to be touched up one time.

I will now be putting a box of these on my future list to purchase. That list is growing quickly. I need to win the lotto so I can puchase the quickly growing list.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote