Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2005, 05:02 AM   #1
moob
Herf Meister

Next Syracuse Get Together Fri July 1st 7PM-minutes added!

At the new cigar store in Fayetteville: Edward Thomas. I guess its called Edward Thomas. I haven't been there yet. But it should be a fine time.

Parrothead, JFK, Scooby, and two guys whose handles I do not know, Berk and Chuck, made it to the herf on Saturday. Wives were in attendance. Awful Al's was not open... apparently not the first time this has happened, so we met across the street at the Syracuse Suds Factory - a microbrew place - found a couple of sidewalk tables and herfed to our hearts content. We even met a nice couple from Wisconsin...He a motorcyle racer, She helps run a cigar bar in Madison called Maduro.

Well.. many laughs, great brews, Scooby watched Parrothead eat a huge fish sandwich and never once acted hungry ... and thank god it wasn't raining! All they guys handed out smokes but I must say that JFK and Parrothead out did themselves... thanks youse guys! We missed you Rob G and hope all is good with you.

So.. next meeting is Friday, 7/1 at 7PM in Fayetteville at the cigar shop. Be there!