Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Holy Crap

My wife was out of town last week and I invited all the guys over to play poker and enjoy some cigars and adult beverages. This was our usual poker night and we all had a great time. Once everyone left I was cleaning up and I just flush the cigar butts (there were quite a few of them) down the tolet and forgot about it. Well, somehow some matches that must have been in with the cigar butt bet horizonal in the pipes and our tolet backs up. Yes the wife comes home while I'm at work, not knowing everything was plugged up, and flushes the tolet and it overflows. Needless to say she is pissed, but at this point she didn't know what the problem was. I get home from work and she says the tolet's backup. I use a plunger and it's no help, I try again still no help. I say let it sit for a day and mybe it will losen up, I didn't even think it was the cigars from the night before. Well the next day it's still clogged so I take the tolet apart and dump it upside down and out comes a ton of cigars. Oh crap, so I explain about the guys coming over and how the cigars got into the tolet to begin with. My wife gets really pissed, and well have you ever seen a bull stung by a bunch of wasps? Needless to say I wasn't even allowed to be in the dog house. But all's better now I think!

Last edited by CSMAnderson; 04-22-2010 at 10:32 AM.
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote