Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2002, 04:20 AM   #1

hi:
this is Mackie...owner of Mackthnife Vintage Watches, Cigar Toys and ARTafacts...a "Boy's Toy" nirvana, specializing in vintage Bulova watches, vintage lighters, cool art by a modern cubist artist,and "MACKTHNIFE" a cigar de-plugger that appears to surpass any poker on the market...gave out about 50 to cigar buddies in chicago area...everybody loves them!....puts the "draw poker" to shame...eventually will come with handmade sterling silver and semi precious gem setting and matching leather case....if anyone would like to try it feel free to let me know and ill mail a sample ( without fancy setting) and let you experience it for your self...can even put device in already identified tight cigars, put in your humidor and in 5-10 days and "presto changeo" a better drawing cigar....ask boxdoctor, without being presumptious, i believe he will approve....can make miltiple airations without cracking wrapper...would like to get word out as most people who have tried it, gave great feedback....if intrested in trying "working man's version" let me know and ill get you a sample...if you like it and show it to others just refer to it by it's name: "Mackthnife" and let me know how you like it or have suggestions for its improvement, prior to marketing it in more formal manner....remember, " Mackie's Back in Town" ...let me know and ill get one to you if you will give me feedback.....nice to be a new member!