Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
Tommy boy
Banned

CW Crew Planning of CigarFest 2008

NOBODY HAD 20+ THAT WAS MORE ORGANIZED THAN US (imho)!
We have a standard to meet, and we will EXCEED IT!

That doesn't mean we can't improve and be more efficent.
Shit, the Cincinnati Crew only got into the game after we knew the event was sold out. We will not be in that position again for the CW gang.

OK, this is the place to chime in on what we want to accomplish next year with the CW Crew.

I already sent a note to one of the big dogs at CI to get advance notice of date and place for Cigar-Fest 2008. I will keep you posted.

The Outer Circle unanimously voted to skip any pre-fest and close-fest parties. FUCK THAT!

For the money they charged ($50 RP and $40 CAO PER PERSON) we could get a catering service for both nights. I'm not for any extra effort on my part (ie cooking etc). I'll pay someone to bring the food!. THIS IS A VACATION!

But shit, we could get a couple villas in close proximity, have a camp fire, the booze we choose to drink and smoke what ever we want till we drop. And the fellowship would be better because we choose who will be there in the small group.

OK, things I will do differently next year.
Arrive 2 hours early in the line.
Bring a lounge chair.
Bring a cooler full of beer.
Party with the boys till the gate opens.

What does anyone else think?

I am nominating E3 as my second in command as he has the organizational skillS I don't have. (I am assuming that Paul and Mike will second my nomination).
I could organize the key villas and catering.

It will be better than 2007 because we choose to make it that way in 2008!

Who's with me?
Tommy boy is offline   Reply With Quote