Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
FredJ_VI
Club Member

Rhode Island Assoc. for Cardiac Children ... Cigar / Dinner

R.I.A.C.C. Cigar/Dinner

This year we will be hosting our annual Rhode Island Association for Cardiac Children cigar / dinner fundraiser on June 28, 2006 (7:30 PM) at Francis Farms in Rehoboth, MA. ( www.francisfarm.net )

We were very fortunate to find a place that would let us hold this event with the smoking laws being what they are ... and are very greatful Francis Farms.

The R.I.A.C.C. is a non-profit organization, comprised entirely of volunteers, with the primary purpose of helping children born with congenital heart diseases.

Last year we had 86 people attend our Cigar / Dinner and were able to raise over $ 4,890.- to donate to this charity. We hope we can top that this year - it will be a challenge.

Please join us for an evening of fine cigars and food, door prizes, raffle for attendees, good company ... and a great cause !

Tickets are $ 65.-

All proceeds will benefit the Rhode Island Association of Cardiac Children.

Please contact me (fjachem@cox.net) by e-mail, the CWBB or elsewise if you are interested in obtaining tickets or require further information about this event or the organization. You can also contact Joe Lonardo at the below listed number.

If you would like to donate cigars (which we really need) , a related cigar prize or a monetary amount please forward to:

R.I.A.C.C.
c/o Mr. Joseph Lonardo
125 Church Street
Barrington, R.I. 02806
Tel: 401-245-4218

Checks should be made out to:
Rhode Island Association Cardiac Children
and sent to the above address.

Thank you

"Love wasn't put in your heart to stay, love isn't love 'til you give it away"

CONTEST: R.I.A.C.C. Cigar / Dinner

The person who can guess the closest as to how much money we will raise this year from this event will receive a " FredJ Fun Pack " of fine cigars. ( no donation required )

Only one (1) guess per person, no editing, and all guesses must be made before the end of June 27th, 2006 on the thread titled " R.I.A.C.C. Cigar / Dinner Contest " in the Smokin' Post section of this BB.
FredJ_VI is offline   Reply With Quote